Kreativitas Tanpa Batas

Kreativitas Tanpa Batas

See what everyone can do with this new Focus, and i’m hoping to find the perfect match to work with for MANY Future Projects Pers...

ADVENTURE





See what everyone can do with this new Focus, and i’m hoping to find the perfect match to work with for MANY Future Projects Personally.

I am currently training to set a new speed record Kayaking Around Iceland in May of 2017. I need to do it under 33 days, paddling 40+ miles a day. I’m a 29yr old beach bum trying to push my limits in this world, and Inspire others to do the same, or at least experience it.

This is a pretty expensive trip i’m currently funding myself. I have three other huge adventures under my belt hiking and cycling, but this trip is a make it or break it trip. I need a logo/slogan to stamp all over the internet and my home town of Redondo Beach to get people interested to follow along and help make it happen. This brand if done right will help me get noticed and sponsored.

I’m open to any concepts/ slogans/ ideas to help make a (sticker/t-shirt logo that will be simple but bold, unique and to the point. people shouldn’t be confused about what it represents, but not too simple or boring. I want them to think it looks rad and be interested to learn more about it. This should also be professional enough separate me from the average joe just making a basic design and attract name brand sponsors. BUT I an average Joe who just does extraordinary adventures so I don’t want to loose the average Joe customer, it should connect with them.


People should be able to tell: i’m kayaking around Iceland, clockwise, attempting a speed record, its happening in 2017 or may of 2017, and somehow link them to my website/instagram.

If you have a sweet logo idea by its self but all that info is too much we can add it to the side but would like to make it be able to connect on one sticker.


I’m open to all ideas not just my own.
Have fun with it. If there are multiple good ideas i’m willing to pay for more than one designer.

Thanks Tyler Reutgen

AdventureInspiresChange.com
www.adventurouslydiscipline.com
Instagram: adventure Inspires change


PS. I will still be choosing a design from (Adventure Inspires Change) Concept.
And choosing a 2nd place, but if your Iceland Concept is the best overall, that may receive the 1st place award

0 coment�rios: